All Town and Parish Councils are funded by the Precept. This is added to the IW Council Council Tax demand and is collected by them.
The Precept for 2021/22 for Gurnard is £59,590
The Precept for 2020/21 for Gurnard is £59,000
The Precept for 2019/20 for Gurnard is £58,000
The Precept for 2018/19 for Gurnard was £56,000.
The precept for 2017/18 for Gurnard was £54,967.
The precept for 2016/17 for Gurnard was £56,445
The precept for 2015/16 for Gurnard was £50,478.
The precept is calculated to cover the agreed budget:
- Final budget Expenditure 2021-2022
- Final Budget Expenditure 2020-2021
- Final Budget Expenditure 2019-2020
- Final Budget Expenditure 2018-2019
- Final Budget Expenditure 2017-2018
- Final Budget Expenditure 2016-2017
- Final Budget Expenditure 2015-2016
- Gurnard Budget Income 2014-2015 (General)
- Gurnard Budget Expenditure 2014-2015 (General)
- Gurnard Budget Income 2014-2015 (Projects)
- Gurnard Budget Expenditure 2014-2015 (Projects)
- Annual Financial Statement 2014